Friday, August 17, 2012

Pismo Beach

July was a very busy month. We had a lot of family events and spent a lot of time enjoying each other. In the beginning of July we went to Pismo Beach with the grandparents. We ate a lot, of good food and even some weird insects. The best part of our trip was taking a nap on the beach and seeing the boys so happy to play in the water. It was short trip, but worth all the traveling.

 Here is everyone taking a nap.

 My sweet mother and I.

 I love this picture of Tyler and his Nana.

 We had to make sure to get a family picture while we could.

 Xander loved this pelican. I think he was trying to spit on it.

 Nana and Cool Dude Liam.

 Grandpa and lil Liam.

 Grandpa playing in the sand with Tyler.

 Nana's cuddle time with Liam.

The guys in my life.
 
 Liam and Daddy.

 Xander hiding from the waves.

 Tyler is such a ham when it comes to taking pictures.

 This was an awesome sand castle that this man makes. He comes to the beach every Saturday.

Chocolate covered crickets. Yes I did eat one and so did Tyler and it tasted good!